The Gulf Coast Chapter of RCI is an affiliated chapter of RCI, Incorporated, which is an international association of professional consultants, architects, and engineers who specialize in the specification and design of roofing, waterproofing and building envelope systems. The Gulf Coast Chapter of RCI (GCRCI) regularly holds educational events in the Houston area to provide continuing education to our members and guests. Click here to view all upcoming events for our chapter.
Since 1983 RCI members have offered unbiased design, repair planning, quality observance, legal testimony, and general roof management services. In March of 2006, RCI (formerly Roof Consultants Institute) expanded its mission and service scope to include waterproofing and the building envelope. This action reflects the understanding that roofing issues often influence the entire building envelope. It was discovered that in increasing frequency, RCI members are called upon to address building-wide concerns from below-grade to rooftop. Click here for additional information on RCI.
The Registered Roof Consultant (RRC), Registered Waterproofing Consultant (RWC) and Registered Roof Observer (RRO) programs distinguish professionals with the proven standards of education, experience and ethics.
The mission of RCI is to ensure the credibility of the roofing, waterproofing, and building envelope consulting professions.
- To represent the interests and values of the current and future membership
- To provide for the professional development of our current and future members
- To convey RCI’s perspective to the public and to the roofing, waterproofing and building envelope industries
- To support professionalism, ethical behavior, education, career opportunities and research in the roofing, waterproofing, building envelope, and related industries
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
GCRCI 8th Annual Golf Tournament
View our complete Events Calendar for more information.
Join the Gulf Coast Chapter of RCI, Inc.
- Free Attendance at Chapter Educational Events
- If you are a a professional member, your name will also be automatically added to the "Find the Consultant" page on the chapter website where internet searches can be directed