GCRCI April Meeting
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Location: Cadillac Bar - 1802 Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77007
- GCRCI April Meeting Fee: $20.00
The GCRCI Board of Directors is pleased to announce our upcoming chapter meeting on Wednesday, April 24 at Cadillac Bar located at 1802 Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77007. Our guest speakers will be Matthew Stevens of Rmax - A Sika Company to present
- Polyiso - The Next Generation Air & Water Resistive Barrier
- This course is designed to provide an understanding of how better construction practices can increase Building Sustainability and Longevity. Discover how POLYISO Insulation Air & WRB Systems contribute to Meeting Energy Code Requirements and Outperform Traditional Water Resistive Barrier Materials and Construction Methods. Learn about the Science behind Thermal, Air and Moisture Control, in projects of Steel Stud Construction. Review Building and Energy Code Requirements relative to Building Envelope Design and Performance.
- Continuous Insulation and ACM/MCM Rainscreens in High Wind Zone Steel Stud Construction
- This course outlines the dangers posed by Mother Nature and the science, codes, testing and methods in which to build and combat these forces. We’ll interpret the code requirements for building envelope design and performance, including Pressure Equalized Rainscreen (PER) claddings, and discover how polyiso with PER wall systems meet requirements and outperform traditional methods for optimum control.